Re: Driver's handbook

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driver's handbook
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 22:59:40 -0400
Peter,
That's an original manual and somewhat common. I assume at some point it
was produced as a replacement manual for those owners who couldn't find
the glove box or parcel tray in their Mk I's and II's.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/
<http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>    (new and improved)
"I been in the blues all my life. I'm still delivering 'cause I got a
long memory." Muddy Waters