The BusterCluster on other Internet lists

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: The BusterCluster on other Internet lists
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 18:06:02 -0700
Those of you who joined us at the BusterCluster will remember Jim
Bauder, my Navy and sports car buddy from 45 years ago.  Jim put the
following post on the TR list and others to which he belongs, and I
thought you might enjoy reading it.  EVERYONE on the list should pay
close attention to the third paragraph and give yourselves a hearty pat
on the back!

Buster