Re: Diagnostics

To: "Kristi & Lambert" <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Diagnostics
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 11:28:13 -0500
If you have a Harbor Freight close by, go purchase item #04445. That
is an inline spark checker with 90* boot.
This will flash each time you get power to the plug.
If you don't have HF close by, then get a very well insulated
screwdriver, push the end up into the plug boot, and hold the exposed
shaft near a ground. Turn the engine over and see if you get spark.
Also remove the cap, and turn the engine over to make sure you are
getting a strong blue spark at the points.

Brad

  We had a hard time trying to check and make sure we had spark

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad