Want to trade Weber MGB intake for Weber 1275 intake.

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Want to trade Weber MGB intake for Weber 1275 intake.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:03:37 -0500
OK, so I bought the intake on ebay without looking closely at the
pics. So, of course, when it arrives it is a little large for my
application.  It was advertised as "MG" intake so I assume it will fit
MGBs.
Sooo, if anyone wants to trade a MGB sized DCOE Weber intake for a
Spridget sized unit, please LMK.

The intake ports are about 7.25 inches C to C.
Here is a pic:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/tim51

Here is another pic of the beast:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/tim51

I paid about $68 for the thing so if no trades are available and
someone needs it they can have it for what I paid.  Also, if anyone
has a similar thing that fits a 1275 at a similar price, I'm
interested.
Cheers,
Derf