Re: horrible freight coupon?

To: "Flash." <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: horrible freight coupon?
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:55:09 -0700
>      Flash. wrote::   "anyone got one of them fancy 40% off coupons?
> I want to buy some crap to break.

I don't think that I ever get them for 40% off., although their flyers
that come in the mail sometimes say "up to 40% discount".  The discounts
that come in e-mail are usually 20% off a SINGLE item, or 10% off
everything you buy.  I usually wait until they have a mailing that is
"up to 40%", then go in with a 20% one.  And, you can print up as many
of the 10% or 20% ones you want.  You will, however, be able to use one
one 20% coupon per visit.  I will send the current offer off-list.

>      I donno why but I never get them.

You have to sign up to get the 10% and 20% coupons in your e-mail.  Just
go to:

     http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/start.do

Then click on the icon that reads "Free.  Receive Discount Coupons,
Specials.  Click Here."  Simple as that.

Buster Evans