Re: PCV valve

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PCV valve
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:56:50 -0500
Mike wrote:

Those of you that run 1275 with HS2 SU's, are
you running with PCV valves?  If not, I'll take the
sucker off and attach a breather filter to the hose.

I just cant get over how fast that little car is now.

Mike -

I just put a new 1275 in my bug, and I can't believe the increased power and
speed either. I run 2 HS2s with no PCV valve and it is running great. I'm at
12 deg. BTDC, and I think about 30 deg at full advance, with a dual point
Mallory diz, Mallory coil, and ballast resistor.What plugs you running?

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Whitey'
Race Bugeye - 948cc - 'Redd'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance