My Bugeye Vacation Pics

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: My Bugeye Vacation Pics
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
Go to the link below and check out the pictures I took at Gerard's last
week.  We worked on my Bugeye every day last week.  What can you say about
the people on this list.  A lot of work was done but the clutch still
needs a lot of tweaking and fiddling to get it to work right and the
repair still needs to be painted.  I simply ran out of time.  For those of
you that have never seen a lower "A" pillar hinge repair, check it out.
THere were large bubbles forming that indicated rust behind.  Enough rusty
crap came out of there to fill a Baggie sandwich bag.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

http://members5.clubphoto.com/mike364498/4617007/owner-3ec7.phtml