Re: [midgetsprite] Anybody tried this stuff??

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Anybody tried this stuff??
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:52:13 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/2006 3:56:12 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bmwwxman@gmail.com writes:

_http://www.innovatihttp://www.ihttp_ (http://www.innovativebalancing.com/)

Cheers!!
Jim  - 68 Midget in Dodge City

Hey, I'm no engineer, so I expect you will get better answers, but how  would
the little plastic beads know where the wheel or tire was too heavy so  they
could situate themselves opposite the extra weight?

Back in the late 60's plastic hula hoops with ball bearings and oil inside
were marketed to trucking companies, to put inside the tires to "balance" the
wheels.

These didn't fly and the 60, but then, it was probably Bushitler and the  big
oil companies that killed it.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"