Drift(ing) Away

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drift(ing) Away
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:24:53 -0500
I guess four wheel drift is all the rage now.

Did anyone ever see that Mitsubishi commercial with the horse track?
The tag line was something about control at all four corners.  They
show some horses then they show the Mitsubishi (Eclipse, I think) with
4WD drifting around the horse track.

When I was younger I had a single seat go-kart with a 5hp Tecumseh.  I
learned early on how to defeat the governor with a bread wrapper wire.
 It had a live rear axle and slicks.  It was low and quick.  Boy, I
could drift that thing all over the place.  Wet asphalt was the best.

Keith, hurry back from Bville, I'm longing for some Midget time.