Re: Bugeye Group..... Lists, lists, and more lists

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Lists, lists, and more lists
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:49:58 -0700
.     Jay wrote:  "I am asking myself why are there all these lists?"

Ah, yes, one of those enduring questions that has baffled philosophers
throughout the ages.  I post to all three lists (
Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
bugeye@yahoogroups.com ) simply because some people subscribe to one or
another, but not to the other two.  Personally, I prefer the autotox
list, for I find the Yahoo lists more cumbersome when making a reply.
I suspect, however, that newcomers migrate first to the Yahoo lists
simply because Yahoo is better known.  Yes, it would be convenient if
everyone would/could agree upon one list, but I doubt it is possible.

Buster