BusterCluster Poster

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: BusterCluster Poster
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:38:39 -0700
I have ordered a poster from the BusterCluster "Friends Helping Friends"
photo that Al Clemens took.

The picture can be viewed at http://www.ado13.com/BusterCluster.jpg It's a
little over 4MB so those with dial-up need patience.

If there is enough interest and the quality is ok, I will make the poster
available for order. Prices would be as follows:

16x11 = $9.95 + shipping
22x15 = $13.95 + shipping
34x23 = $19.95 + shipping

10% of the price would be returned to me and I would donate it to the ALS
Association.  Al's wife, Carol (the Sprite race driver) died exactly 1 year
ago from ALS. If I elect to not take the 10% kick-back, the price of the
poster is still the same.

Larry Miller
BusterCluster 2006 Attendee