Re: Little Known Spridget Resource

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Little Known Spridget Resource
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:08:12 -0700
Hey, Larry, you need to have the updated and correct information on "The
World's Fastest Sprite" ( http://www.ado13.com/articles/fastbugeye.html
).  As I explained several months ago, that was MY car and I still had
the title to it.

The updated information is that it is now owned by Frank Clarici.  Since
he had a '58 with no title, he had to use the title on a '68 to get it
licensed.  In the spirit of Spritely brotherhood, I gave him the
California pink slip (title) and a matching VIN so he could have a legal
'58.

So folks you will have to recognize the Spritenut as owning the World's
Fastest Sprite!

Buster Evans