Re: Update and HELP

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Update and HELP
From: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:35:06 -0400
My wife is the easiest part, she would be right there  with all the best
food and beverages you could want.  The problem is the lousy workspace, and
complete lack of spares, and very limited knowledge on my part.
But what great fun, and we already met a bunch of really nice people at the
PA rally in July.  So, in the meantime, if we can get it done by asking for
advice, and reading, we will keep on plugging away.
Have a great day

Bob Campion
Vernon, NY