Re: Pulling engine--be more specific

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pulling engine--be more specific
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:31:51 -0500
I just finished putting a 1275 in the Bugeye, with the bonnet still in
situ. I just raised it all the way up, and using my H.F. load leveler
set up as close to the motor hoist as I can get it, it slid right in.
After a short break from the heat, I am off to pull the 1098 out of
the burned 65 Sprite, and put it in the blue 65 Sprite.
Damn it's HOT!!!

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad