Re: Decent looking RWA Midget for $1k in Bridgewater, NJ

To: <derf247@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Decent looking RWA Midget for $1k in Bridgewater, NJ
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:12:22 -0700
I don't know what his definition is, but in those pictures I see bubbles
in the driver's side wing, A-post, and door. No telling what condition
the sills or floors are in...

I'm about 40 minutes from Bridgewater if you're still interested, but I
probably wouldn't be able to look at the car until Friday.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/