Re: MGB GT

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MGB GT
From: "Bob" <rcampion@usadatanet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:06:49 -0400
OK, I got a chance to personally look this over today with a friend of mine
and here is what we found:
79K,  and a good paint job that matched the original.  battery boxes are in
bad shape, and now only one with a 12V battery is being used.
By the floor of the drivers left foot there is a rust/worn hole
Hole through bottom of car under drivers side
Hole in front of right rear wheel well
Window cranks missing on right side, and obviously just screwed in on the left
side
Owner not there, so no keys, but he has been driving it with dealer plates,
however, it has not been registered in 17 years, so I would guess that the
entire brake system should be gone over
No obvious holes under carpet, although we didn't pull it all up
No spare, but also no apparent holes in trunk
Wire wheels look like someone wanted to see what rusty ones looked like

He is asking 3200, and I don't want to even come close to that, but would like
to know what you all think

Thanks
Bob Campion
Vernon, NY