Re: The Most Beautiful British Car?

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Most Beautiful British Car?
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:47:05 -0400
Everything you say is correct, but certain automotive creations are in a
class beyond what mere mortals can experience. And, by and large, they
must be seen in person to fully absorb their beauty. The XJ13 is one of
those cars.

Many Ferrari's evoke the same feeling as do many other coachbuilt cars.
It is just that coachbuilt British cars are more unique. Such as the
Triumph Vignale.
http://www.hemmings.com/hsx/stories/2005/11/01/hmn_feature19.html

Another beautiful car, a pure car, purpose built to race in Formula One
and a champion that met all of it's goals is the Lotus Type 79:
http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//media/il/features/general/great.pairs/type791978.19792.500.jpg

So many
little time

jay fishbein