RE: Sprite Variants

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite Variants
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:18:14 -0400 (EDT)
No I didn't but let me qualify my prior email.

I find Turners interesting (Brit car, Sprite-based etc etc) and this is one of
my favorite colors (This and coral). Now with that said, I think the restorer
of this car really went off the deep end by painting the suspension RED and the
frame RED. I'm not familiar enough with Turners to know whether that's
original, but I tend to doubt it.

Maybe Ted Turner could answer that. And if not we could ask his wife Tina.

--
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct