Spridget bodywork

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget bodywork
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:45:12 -0400
Hi folks,
I am replacing the front valance on my Sprite with a new part from Peter C.
What do you body work guys do with panels that won't be accessible after
everything is welded up as far as primer/paint goes? I'll also have the
same situation with patch panels behind the rear wheels where there is a
double wall situation. What treatment do you give the panels before closing
things up?

Do you strip the paint that comes on the patch panel before applying any
new primer/paint in the enclosed spaces?
Thanks!

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite