Taking off

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Taking off
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:31:31 -0700
Hi gangs,

I'll be off for the next few days.  Going to the Oregon Coast and Camp
MacGruder to be a "Friend of the Family" to some folks I've never met!

Always a nice experience doing this and helping some family who may have lived
in their town and never had the means to travel 75 miles to the ocean or
similar things we take for granted.  We sometimes forget how blessed we are
spending money on cars we like and possibly don't even need instead of
worrying about the end of the month coming up and the food money is already
gone.

Be back on Thursday.  Keeping an eye open for missing shiny parts!

Later, Paul A