5 Months and counting

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 5 Months and counting
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:05:27 -0500
Hey Guys and Gals,

It's soon to be five months since I got my Bugeye and finally it has it
debut on the web!  I still need an exhaust system that is not held on with
vice grips, Peter C has that under control. It runs great when hot (180-195)
but sure sputters when cold, and the interior will get a face lift this
winter.  The difference between the DGV and the SU's is quite significant,
the SU's "feel" much faster!  What a scream a 1275 and 5 speed make out of a
Bugeye.  Thanks to all that have helped along the way!!!!  Now I got to go
clean up the garage, what a mess!

Check me out   http://www.arrestmered.com

Mark
Nashville