Putting on a top, Mk2 sidecurtain car.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Putting on a top, Mk2 sidecurtain car.
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:34:02 -0500
Hey guys. I''ve had the correct top for my car a coupla weeks now. I am
bouncing back and forth between having a pro install it, and how easy it
really does look to try to do it myself. It's the vinyl-ish looking stuff. I
have the front and rear bars installed, and had it installed on the car as far
as having the top support in place and hooked on the front and rear bars, so
seems like just getting comfortable with how to place and install the various
snaps. I have all the hardware except maybe not for the 2 turnbuckles behind
the doors.
Any advice appreciated
Dan