Re: Now I need stuff.

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Now I need stuff.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:14:57 -0500
Hi,
Thanks.  Good advice.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any keys with the
car.  So, if anyone has a Spridget key and an ignition, door, or boot
lock assembly that it fits, I guess I'll take that, or just a key.
I'm not picky.  We be tite.  I may be able to get something locally,
but I'm not sure about it.

Other stuff I be needin:
Red tail lenses
Horn button and brush (from 74ish Midget)
Brake MC cover gasket, round rubber thing (74ish)
MGB front shocks (I think I have a line on these, but.....)
Oil cooler and related hoses, etc. (74ish)
Gas cap(is there an off-the-shelf unit that fits?)

To be continued.

Stuff I have that I don't need, so far:

Tan MGB seats, very good, I would use them if they were black
Front spindle/drum brake assemblies
Late model top frames
Headlight buckets

Lots more to be sorted.