Re: Pilot Bushing Removal Tip

To: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Subject: Re: Pilot Bushing Removal Tip
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:59:20 -0500
When I last did this on my 1275 Midget, I found an old drill bit that
was really close, but I don't recall now what bit it was. I filled the
bushing with grease, inserted the butt end of the drill bit, placed a
1x2 over it and hit it with a dead blow hammer. Out popped the old
bushing onto the drill bit.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City