Re: Rivergate tranny mount

To: "Joe Lansing" <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rivergate tranny mount
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:25:45 -0500
Joe,

Just went through this two weeks ago with my 68 Midget ribcase.
Take a phillips head screwdriver just a tiny bit smaller than the
bolt. Insert in one of the holes and line up the bracket. While the
screw driver is in place, put the opposite bolt in. Pull screw driver
and put other bolt in. Do the top bolts in the tranny tunnel last.

I used a pen-lite flashlight to look up into the holes and see
when they were close. It helps if you have a flat head.

Cheers!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City