Re: Intake manifold

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intake manifold
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 9:29:17 -0400
You can get a Maniflow from www.apt.com.  It's what I have.  It comes without
accommodations for attachments such as vacuum advance and brake boost, etc.
They will do that, for a fee, if you supply the fittings and they can also heat
treat it ( like jet hot coatings? ) for an additional charge.  I was unaware of
that and had mine coated elsewhere.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Intake009.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Intake013.jpg

HTH