WAS: Some help needed NOW: Chuck clothed

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WAS: Some help needed NOW: Chuck clothed
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:06:16 -0400
I like to look at magazines that make me salivate and that are full of
beautiful curves my wife won't let me touch.  I keep them under my side
of the bed. Just the other night, I was pawing one of them and found a
photo of Chuckles, posing with some sort of pumpkin. I think it was
Classic Mammarysports or Hustler or something.

I can attest to the fact that he does keep his clothes on, even when
featured in one of "those" magazines.

JohnD

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little

things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you
pay

good money for in later life."  -Emo Philips.

---