Re: San Diego British Car Day

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
Buster,
     I'm planning on being there (already paid my $15) if I can get a
bunch of little repairs done to the Bugeye.  Have not been able to
touch the car since my accident due to loss of the use of my left
hand.   A bandaged pinky finger is almost as bad as not having an
opposing thumb.  Been off work 3 weeks and nothing done to the car.
Still have time though.  Hope my finger heals in time.  Just need to
rebuild master cylinder, swap out clutch slave and rebuild the 2 rear
brake cylinders and bleed, bleed, bleed.  A few other small jobs and
I should be there in San Diego.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2