Re: For sale--"The Englishman's Ferrari"

To: spritenut@comcast.net, b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: For sale--"The Englishman's Ferrari"
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:18:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/2006 8:03:56 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@comcast.net writes:

I sure  hope the chinese don't buy AM.
It is STILL a dream car of mine and maybe  someday I WILL own one.
An ENGLISH made AM that is  ;)

Frank,

I thought you might appreciate this news item from Logistics Today  magazine:

Samsung Launches Worlds Largest Container Ship

The 9,600 TEU (twenty foot equivalent unit) Xin Los Angeles, built  by
Korea's Samsung Heavy industrieshas been christened and handed over to its
owner,
China's CGS.

321 meters long, 46 meters wide, the sip can hold 1.3 million 29 inch color
TVs or 50 million cell  phones.

Samsung has orders for 33 more 9,000 + TEU ships.

A TEU is a little less than half a trailer load, of a common 18 wheeler you
see in the US.  Ocean containers usually come in 8x8x20 or 40' sizes.

they're coming.........

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"