Re: Container Ship - no LBC

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Container Ship - no LBC
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 21:50:49 -0500
Most Harbor Freight machine tools are like kits.  You get castings and
stuff that you probably couldn't afford if they were made in Germany
and then you have to tinker with the stuff to make it work right.
Some HF stuff is as good or better than Craftsman.  Alot of Craftsman
stuff is imported, too.  Homier stuff is even cheaper than HF and is
about as good.
I like HF but I don't expect to pay peanuts and get high-end quality
stuff there.
I like Mac and Snap-On, too, but we tight.
I use mostly Craftsman hand tools because I'm close to a Sears and can
trade them in when they break.  I like trading in broken punches and
chisels, and screwdrivers that were used like punches and chisels.