Re: No LBC Content - Chinese toilet

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: No LBC Content - Chinese toilet
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:58:00 -0400
in a former life as a GM parts dept counter person (the shop counter , not
walk in customer counter) we recieved a mailing directly from GM advising
us about mexican made "knock off" AC spark plugs!   the stuff looked just
like a GM plug right from the factory  right down to the green rings on the
white porcelan insulator!    as did the boxes! with one exception....some
mis spelled words on the boxes!    that was around 10 years ago.   so i
guess chinese made knock off plumbing bits is not out of the question?
BTW?  i recently got a replacement power window motor for my "vintage" van
"the lust bus" and the package had a sticker that read "heco in honduras"!
made in japan & made in tiwan , & even "china" i'm acustomed to(not saying
anything about it being "right" or "wrong"!)......but the honduras?  talk
about out sourcing?  i'm witholding the array of expletives which i choose
to express the feelings of lack of quality or longevity of these fine
crafter items..........  ;)

chuck.