Re: Spridget Friends of MGB's

To: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Spridget Friends of MGB's
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:26:13 -0400
Hi Norm,

Actually, as you have read, I actually didn't mean anything by what I said
the first time.  I was just playing.  Bored at work in other words.  It was
kind of off the wall and now I think that I should not have said it.

However offering another viewpoint once I received a few choice ones was on
purpose.  I would do that again.

I will tell you how we deal with selling things on another list that I am
on.  We offer what we are selling to list members at a decent price before
listing them on ebay so as they sort of stay "in the family" before going
public.  The list is the vintage Lotus Seven list.  I am actually like you
alot Norm in that I have a variant on the BMC A-series engine.  I have two
original Lotus Sevens, a '60 Series one and a '61 Series two America, that
are both originally Sprite powered and still are.  I also have a '61 Bugeye
and a '62 Mk II Sprite.

Anyway, I really didn't mean any harm to you by it.  I hope that none was
taken.  I need to watch what I type as you can't really see facial
expressions over the web.

Mike C