Source for Paint

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Source for Paint
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:17:46 -0400
I am using Eastwood's Cold Galvanizing spray for parts of my Sprite like
the bottom of the battery tray I just replaced and the air duct area just
below the tray (basically for enclosed spaces). I seem to remember someone
saying that Eastwood paints are "bottled" by Krylon or some such company. I
would like to be able to run to the store and buy a can at a time rather
than have to order from EWood. Does anyone know who the "bottling" company
is for EWood or does anyone know of another Cold Galvanizing product I can
substitute?
Thanks

Tim Collins
Midland, MI