Push Rod for Clutch Slave

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Push Rod for Clutch Slave
From: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 09:49:19 -0400
Hey guys and gals,
        Lambert and I are trying to replace my slave cylinder for the
clutch.  We got the old one out and realized that we needed the push
rod from the old one until we can get a new push rod.  When we took
it out of the old slave it is really gunked up so we are cleaning it
up a little again until we can get a new one.  My question is how
long is the push rod supposed to be?  We measured this one and it
measure 3 and a half inches.  Is this right or is it to long?

Thanks,
KRisti and Lambert
'74 RWA Midget "Mini Lee"
'77 Midget