horn vs turn signals

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: horn vs turn signals
From: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:14:02 -0500
aaargh. You know trouble is on it's way when things are going good.

So, I just got all of my lights (signals, headlights, brake lights) all
responding and working.

My turn signals had previously been real sensitive to anything. A delayed
ignition start or more often use of the headlights or hazards would make the
turn signals inoperable.

As well, my horn had never received power or so it seemed. They were
originals. (?)

So, I get all of my lights working, all the wire couplings clean, new
fuses....and still no horn.

Bought some new horns and TA-DA! Honk-honk...they work.

But...after a few honks and driving the car around  ...(and that is key....)
the horn goes out and the fuses (#1) blows.

The horn will seemingly work endlessly until I am bouncing down the road
accelerating...then nothing.
So, whilst this is perplexing me...the turn signals have stopped working.
And they had been operating pretty much trouble free.
HAZARDS work fine.
ALSO, the FUEL and RPM guage are no longer givig me anything.

I think I have run similar questions as this so please forgive me in
advance.

I appreciate any advice.
Thanks.
Miles