Re: [midgetsprite] Anyone know much about Myspace?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Anyone know much about Myspace?
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:08:07 -0500
Brad,

Our IT folks and all of the web and programming people I know have warned us
to stay the heck away from myspace.  Not because of the teenie stuff, but
because of virus and worm problems caused mainly be scammers and hackers
into myspace. Guy in the office next to me went to look at pictures on
myspace and a worm trashed his hard drive boot sector. Luckily he had a full
backup. Seems they aren't too careful about security on their web farm.
Could be the server your stuff is on has been hacked again....???

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City