Re: 1500 Springs

To: <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Springs
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:25:15 -0700
I put Peter C rebuilds on the front three years ago. One was replaced
this spring with a good used unit due to a bent arm from the rollover.
There's no excessive bouncing in the front end, and the shock arms felt
stiff when I had the suspension apart this spring. But the front has
sagged, and it feels very soft when I push down on the front fender.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/