RE: Minilite Wheels

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Minilite Wheels
From: Bill Hunt <Billh@aaai.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:22:43 -0700
While this is by no means the definitive answer WheelTool.com shows Opel
to be 4x100 http://wheeltool.com/info/4bolt.html

I do believe Frank (and others) have installed 4 x 100 wheels on a
Spridget, Morris, etc. they aren't an exact fit. I have seen a Morris
locally that has some 16" 4x100 FWD offset wheels on it.

There is also the center bore size which can also be an issue. I don't
recall the Spridget bore hub diameter right now but I know I have some
wheels that don't fit my "centering" hub even though the BC is 4x4.

RE: the Minilites in the e-bay listing he states that the diagonal
measurement is 111mm. The closest to that would be Mazda at 110mm. Of
course depending on how he measured it, it could be anywhere from
4.25/108mm (Small Fords) to 4.5/114.3mm (Datsun/Toyota).

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com