Miss at Revs

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miss at Revs
From: chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:30:11 -0400
Got a 72 1275 that starts and runs great, gets away nicely,
cruises smoothly at speed, and smooth around town.

But sometimes, when I really get on it, up about 4k, she'll
miss a bit. At the same time, the tach sometimes falls back
then leaps up again.

I did take 2 flats out of the SUs to richen a bit, but that
has not really done much. Swapped in a pretty new Lucas
Sport coil.  Gonna check the plug in a mo.

Pretty sure IF the symptoms are connected, it has to
be electrical.

But before I start rippen and replacen, any y'all run into this
problem and have a suggested solution??

thanks

chuck