NLBC-- Chrome

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NLBC-- Chrome
From: Nory <nory@buffnet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:58:25 -0400
A buddy of mine wants to get his bike's wheels chromed, but there doesn't
seem to be anyone local that does chroming anymore.  The Harley shop
offerred to send them out, at a cost of $375 per wheel.  We were thinking,
if we can find someplace within driving distance, he could save the price of
the shipping, and the Harley shop's cut, by taking them in himself.  Does
anybody know a good place to get wheels chromed, that is within a reasonable
driving distance of Western New York?  Central New York, Northeastern Ohio,
Northwestern Pennsylvania, or even Southern Ontario?

Thanks.