Re: Bugeye Group..... Rib Case Tranny Crunch

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Rib Case Tranny Crunch
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:05:35 -0500
Ben, as others have stated, there is no synchro on first gear.  You will find
it easier to get into first by putting it into second when coming to a stop.
Then put it in neutral and let out the clutch pedal while waiting to go again
so you don't wear out your throw-out bearing .  Shift into first when ready to
go.

Have fun with your new car!

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."