Re: Check out this Little British Car

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Check out this Little British Car
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:58:43 -0500
I don't know, I'm thinking 100K for that kind of performance, economy and
exclusivity isn't that far out of whack.

My biggest concern would be replacing the batteries when the time comes.  I
was recently looking into a new battery for my laptop and the thought of
needing 6,831 of them is pretty scary.  Anything more than a bit less than
$15 apiece and you may as well buy a new car.  And I'm not finding one for
$15.

LD