Re: red line oil for gear box

To: d.carpenter7@verizon.net
Subject: Re: red line oil for gear box
From: KrkLH@cs.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 03:20:15 EDT
Thanks - I will go after this stuff.   When I first started using Redline in
my Harley it was a good 5 years ago.  Obviously things have changed with more
products that are specific to the need.

Redline was started by a guy that I know named Peter Felize.   Peter is a
devout Christian.  When he first started the company in his garage many many
years ago things got off to a decent but slow start.  He soon moved into his
first
building.  The company began to falter.  He then decided to make an agreement
with the Lord (true story).  He began giving half of his profits to
missionary work.   It wasn't very long after that - that Mercedes Benz came
through
with a HUGE order for a diesel fuel additive that he was making.  The Benz
people
told him that his diesel product was the only thing that they had found that
was able to improve performance in certain of their older diesel cars.  It was
this huge order and many after that which put Redline on the map.

He has since sold the company - he sold it several years ago.

Kirk