Innocenti Spider - Shameless Self-Promotion

To: Midget Sprite Group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Innocenti Spider - Shameless Self-Promotion
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:09:23 -0400
Friends,
I have decided to lighten-my-load and sell one of my beloved unrestored
Innocenti Spiders. If anyone has a genuine interest in acquiring one of
these rare Sprite-based Italian convertibles, please contacr me
off-list. This is a unique oportunity to obtain one of these cars that
isn't just a pile of rust, more suitable for the crusher, or something
with only one or two generic parts attached to it.
Thanks,
--

jay fishbein

wallingford, ct 06492

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

"A sad ending. Albeit a good one." Murray Walker