Re: Odds and Ends....

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Odds and Ends....
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 08:57:51 -0400
Those frames are anodized. You can clean residue that's one the surface,
but beyond that you would have to strip the anodizing.To clean it,  I
would start with a mild cleaner or even Simple Green and work up from
there.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/
<http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>   Now, New and Improved

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people
fear the government, there is tyranny."
Thomas "Buckwheat" Jefferson