Re: Spridget Part needed (I Have A Tank)

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridget Part needed (I Have A Tank)
From: KrkLH@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 23:51:15 EDT
Kirk here - I do have a trashy tank that sits there looking at me everytime I
walk into the garage.  It could be cleaned up and used as a good tank if
someone wanted to do the elbow grease thing with it.  It is just dirty and
rusty.
I am not noticing any dents that are readily apparent.  It is for a Bugeye -
- - -

I also have a new Canadian tank that I plan to install one of these years
(the way things are going) - and after that point I will have another tank to
lay
on the garage floor.   I might want to hold on to this second tank for a
while until I am sure that the Canadian unit will fit and work out (which it
should).

But for the unit sitting on the garage floor I would be happy to sell it to
you for 500 dollars - maybe a bit less, whatever is fair.  I hear that these
tanks are brining in over 450 dollars these days as Bugeye parts are getting
more rare and I am full of #$it.

Actually I will be happy to send it to you free.   Send me your address and I
will ship it out to you Fedex Ground this Friday.  Please send me a regular
home or business address, no PO Box so that I can use the convenience of my on
line Fedex account and not have to stand at the Post Office - if possible.

Let me know -

Kirk