Seeking some original used parts

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seeking some original used parts
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:27:29 -0400
58 Sprite that I am doing correct.
I have a heater > fan tube (3" metal tube with the flapper in it)
But it is rusted beyond repair. I have a good one from a later car (68
on) but it is different.
I think they were all the same up to 1967, the flapper is very oval
shaped, the later ones are very round.
I also need that paper covered 3" short heater hose from blower to
heater box. The repros are plastic and mine has lost most of it's paper
covering.
I am working on some of the sub assemblys while I get up the nerve to
start all the metal work this car needs. I have scraped better.
There are no floors, the sills are gone, spring boxes went away too.
There was 3" of compost where the floor used to be and it had it's own
eco system thriving in the compost. small plants were growing, worms,
bugs, creepy crawlers, and essence of rodent.
It was the mouse who killed the heater tube and all his relatives that
made the battery tray look like swiss cheese.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ