Yahoo problem explanation

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yahoo problem explanation
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry about having to send this to the list.

  Since I can't reply to each person that offered help...here's my 'symptoms'
(that I know of).

  Thanks,

  Herb

  Cannot: Reply, Forward nor Move when reading mail.

  In Compose: No cursor; auto-complete address; attach files; Add CC; Add BCC;

  Insert Address works.

  No spell check; font face; font size; text color.

  When (they did work) the drop-downs for addresses and other option types,
there is no background color.  In other words, its transparent and since it
is, you see whatever is written behind it.

  Nowthe latest problem (actually this is a good thing; I can see it
better)the font size has changed (increased).