Re: Bugeye Neg Earth Conversion Help

To: Bud Pazur <bpazur@excel.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Neg Earth Conversion Help
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:16:46 -0700
>Bud Pazur wrote:  "Also, does anyone have a schematic of the guts of the
>control box, or know where I can find one? I'd love to know how the voltage
>regulator is wired and what all the spade connections mean.

You might want to check with Jerry Felper ( felperg@earthlink.net ).  He
has an electrical engineering business, but is an avid collector of
MG's.  He has a little sideline of working on LEC electrics.  Before the
BusterCluster, I took a box full of voltage regulators, starters, coils,
and generators where he put the starter and generator on a test stand
for testing.  He tested everything I took to him, and even calibrated
the voltage regulators.

Buster