Re: MGC info needed

To: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>,
Subject: Re: MGC info needed
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:18:31 -0500
Kelvin Dodd at Moss Motors is presently restoring an MGC.  I'm guessing he
will know as much as anybody about it.
doddk@mossmotors.com

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."